Wednesday, January 11, 2012

#1 What I am grateful for today

I need to be more grateful for things. In particular, the little things in life. Recently, I have been very grumpy and focusing a lot on that darn half empty glass. I want to change.
So here is my goal:
Sometime during my day, I will take a moment to write down something that I am grateful for. I am aiming to do this daily with the full awareness that I may skip some days...but let's remain real at first, so that this goal can stay manageable. Right?

I think this all started when I was on pinterest and I saw this:
So true.
It completely resonated with me.
So here I go...

Today I am grateful for having the time to boil water, brew my tea, sit down and browse the internet, all while having the whole house smell like my spicy black chai tea.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails