Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cabin fever leads to this...

I've been stuck in the house for 3 days because it's snowing and my car can't make it anywhere. And mostly because us Seattle people just don't know how to handle the snow. We're either gasping at the beauty or cursing at the inconvenience of the snow. I tried to be productive today and I feel like I have accomplished everything I could on a snow day (3rd day in a row):
- I went for a walk in my neighborhood.
- I attempted to add to the snowman that I made yesterday, but the snow was too powdery. Fail.
- I drank 2 cups of tea and 1 mug of hot coco and cuddled underneath a blanket.
- I watched a couple hours of tv and browsed Pinterest/blogs.
- I lifted some weights then took a hot shower.
- I ate my breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- And I made this:
Super great. Super easy.
Something I wish I didn't know about because I'm positive I will make this again.
Oh extra calories...why are you so delicious?

The recipe for this 2 min mug brownie can be found HERE.
Be warned.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails