Friday, July 4, 2008

let the reading begin!

so i've finally healed from the two weeks of tortuous finals i had a couple of weeks ago. i can talk about it all now. i am also to the point where i can look at books and not feel like i'm going to get sick. it feels good. i can't believe that i finished my first year of grad school. only 3 more years to go!

this past year i have been continuously adding to my summer reading list. topping the list is the book that everyone, it seems, has read: Eat, Pray, Love

i've only read about 20 pages or so, but i like it so far :) please let me know of any other recommended must-reads!

p.s. happy 4th of july!

1 comment:

la la Lovely said...

thanks for stopping by my blog.... I haven't read this book but I've always wondered about it! You'll have to let me know if it is good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails