Monday, August 22, 2011

Here are my thoughts...

Hi guys. First off: my apologies. I haven't blogged in awhile. I'm not really sure if I ever had any regular readers, but if I did, I'm sorry for not posting.
Life has been happening over on my end. I graduated from grad school and now I no longer bear the title of student. It's interesting though, how while I was in grad school, everything tanked. Job opportunities are quite slim. It's frustrating for me. I worked hard for 8 years assuming I was working towards something. But, nope. Unemployment is hitting me too. A new graduate with a doctorate has joined the large population of America's unemployed.
Trying very, very hard to keep my spirits up.

I think I will have more time to invest in my blog now.
I need to spruce somethings up over here. All the other bloggers have gotten so fancy. Wowza.
Hugs to you all.
I included some pics of white chairs.
I like white chairs.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails