Thursday, February 26, 2009

pink. teacups. paris.

ever since starting this blog, i have found myself dreaming of dropping out of grad school and becoming a personal-shopper/interior designer!...whatchya think?...no?...Hahah...i kid, i kid.

i'm just really tired. counting kindergarten, i have been in school for almost 20 years! i still have 2.5 years to go. but i try to remind myself everyday how blessed i am. i have a promising future ahead of me and i will be doing what i love: helping people (physically and emotionally, i hope) everyday. nothing beats that.

it's just when i see pretty pictures (like below), they distract me and make me want to go out shopping and decorating!





all images from selina lake
p.s. the weekend is almost here. thank goodness.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails