Ingredients:1 teaspoon oil
1 chicken breast
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 slices of bread or 1 bun cut in half (toasted if desired)
1 roasted red pepper
4 basil leaves
1/2 ounce goat cheese
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Add the chicken breast and cook for about 6 minutes on each side.
3. Remove the chicken and set aside.
4. Add the balsamic vinegar and soy sauce and deglaze the pan.
5. Add the chicken and simmer until the sauce reduces turning the chicken occasionally to coat.
6. Place the chicken on the bottom slice of bread/bun and pour the remaining glaze onto it. Add the roasted red pepper, basil leaves and goats cheese.
recipe from closet cooking. one of the best cooking blogs i've found. check him out!